- 15.1 Megapixel APS-C CMOS sensor
- Full HD movie recording with HDMI connection for viewing and playback on an HDTV
- ISO 100-3200 (expandable to 12800)
- 3.4 frames per second continuous shooting
- Max. 170 large JPEG images in a single burst
- 3.0â€ ClearView LCD with Live View mode
- 9-point wide area AF with cross type centre point
- High speed DIGIC 4 performance and superb image quality
- EOS Integrated Cleaning System
I’ve seen some sample images and it looks incredibly clean up to ISO3200, plus the full HD capability (even if it’s only 20fps) – 720p will be fine for most people at 30fps.
I think this is going to be a popular model and Nikon needs to do something about the D60/D40x segment to strengthen their hold if they are really serious about the lower end models.
You can find a hands on preview here: